- Economy, finance, mathematics, journalism, IT or law spheres.
Applicants to the Internship Program will have the following requirements:
- Logical and analytical thinking;
- Ability to read and understand foreign language (mainly English);
- Computer skills at a good level (office programs are absolute)
- Communication and presentation skills.
As a practitioner, each of the young people who have completed their contractual commitments within 3 months will be given a special certificate and a positive reference by CAERC.
Applications have to send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (by posting a 3 × 4 format, attaching foreign language profiles (if any)), or register on this site by November 30, 2017.
We would like to inform you that only contacts with the applicants will be contacted.
Centre for Analysis of Economic Reforms and Communication announces an internship program